Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Christmas is in the air!


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a Christmas card - not here yet, but it's coming fast now!


 The character I used is from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps set called Heavenly Holiday, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured in Copics of course. To match my image, I picked a sentiment from the Christmas Blessings Sentiments set by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps too, and I stamped it in Versafine on a piece of Stamperia DP. I added a bit of gold on the edges of my paper using a Pitt Pen. For a little finishing touch, I added two little star chipboard from my Make it Crafty Mini Stars Chipboard Tinklings sets, coloured with a gold pen and covered in Wink of Stella.


Skin: E000, 00, 11, R20, V20
Hair: E31, 25, 49, 59
Outfit: B00, 02, 16, 37, 39
Scarf: E41, 42, 43, Y26
Wings: BG000
Book: E41, V09, 15, 17
Halo: Y11, 21, 26

Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooooh such a pretty card!

Delphine said...

Thank you so much, Sandra <3! Hugs Delphine xx