Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Window card with Ppinky Dolls


Hello blog readers,
with my DT package of the company Dutch Doobadoo I recieved a Shape Art template to create this window, I made a so called diorama card with it. Between the front and back panel is a space where you can make your decorations at various depths.


First I put the template on a piece of white card stock and tracked it with a pencil. Then have cut all the lines and the line between the window and shutters is creased. 
Then I just folded the shutters down and measured the window. The inside measures  9.5 x  9.5 cm . To create my diorama card I took two pieces of card stock 15 x 19.5 cm. On the short side, I shivered at 1.5 cm, 3 cm and 4.5 cm. I did this with both pieces of card stock, one part forms the back and the other the frontpanel. 
The first 1.5 cm is the adhesive strip. 
On the front I glued a square design paper 14.5 by 14.5 cm (I took from Studio Light " Lovely Christmas"). 
Then I cutted a square of 9.5 x 9.5 cm in the middle. there I have glued my window. Then I decorated the window and the shutters with PaperArt flower pots, stars, ice crystals and a bow, I colored parts of it with a red Copicmarker. 

On the outside of the shutters and the card I have glued lanterns, ginger bread guys and some stars.


Then it was time to decorate  the rear panel on the inside processed in 3D. Starting with glueing the design paper and  the paper with my colored Ppinky doll dolls.


Some cardboard squares and little birds completed the inside.


I colored a lantern with my Copic R46 which I glued back on Softboard squares. The kraftlabel holds my Christmas wish. I stuck the two pieces together, please consider, that you have the fold strips at the bottom at the front panel and the rear panel to the top.


Here the picture of the Ppinky Dolls I have colored with myCopics.
Skin E000-00-11-13-04 cheeks R21
Hair boy: R255-53-52-50
girl: E47-44-43-41-40
Reds : R21-43-46-59-T5
Greens BG 90-93-96-99
Shirt and shoes Boy: W00-1-3-5-7
Fence: N0-2-4-6'
Deer: 40-43-44-47
bag E31-33-35-37

 I've just created a schematic drawing of the two parts cardstock.


I have a surprise for the readers of this post. Leave a message and you make a change to win one of the two Shape Art templates, a give away from Dutch Doobadoo.
I will draw the winner on Sunday the 2 of November.


Hugs Diny Sprakel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Diny !!! Gorgeous card , the scene,3D effect and how you colored the characters..I love ALL of it.
Hugs
Sandra

Sandra H said...

Wow this is truly beautiful x

lulu' creazioni artistiche said...

Wow Diny, Super Cute! What a lovely make. Hungs Lulu'