Followers

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Catch your heart...

hi everyone, Miranda here
I have another art journalpage to share.

I always start making a background first. This one is made with Dylusions ink and Dutch Doobadoo masks and some stamping (script by Dylusions).



I bought this girlstamp a little time ago, it's by Prima Marketing and it's quite large too. So there is a lot to colour, which we all love, don't we?

I used my copics for this Indian girl. 
I started colouring the skintones first, using E000, E00, E11 and E21. The lips are made red R20, R35 and R89. I used these reds and R32 and R29 to colour to poppies in her hair. For the feathers and eyes I used B0000, B24, B41, B95 and B99. I built up the feathers using small lines, starting in the middle of the feather and lifting up my marker reaching the outside of the feather. This way you will get a darker colour in the middle and a lighter one on the outside. 
For the hair I used YR 07, YR16, E 25, E47 and  E79. I coloured each string of hair seperately, starting with the darkest colour working back to the lightest and more orange ones. 
all shading is done with C1, C3, C5 and C6

I found the quote on the internet, and I really love it.

hope you like my page
have a fabulous day 
and see you next month

MIranda

No comments: