Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Winter in August!


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today with some Christmas inspiration and a bit of airbrushing with my Copics. It's never too early to start on those Christmas cards, isn't it!


The image I used is a Paperbabe Stamps called Dillon Frost Sprite. I stamped Dillon in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and masked my image. When I want to airbrush something, I always start with the background because if things do not turn as I want, I can easily start again. I used three different blues here though you really cannot tell from my photo, going from the lightest to the darkest - again, if your background is not dark enough, you can always make it darker, but not lighter. Once I was satisfied with my background, I took the mask away and coloured Dillon in Copics. I added a bit of glitter tape and a Make It Crafty snowflake chipboard painted in white acrylic and applied white paint from a pen around my image for a more frosty look and a few snowflakes. 


Skin: E000, 00, 01, 11, 23, R20
Hair: E47, 53, 55
Eyes: BG02, 05
Sweatshirt: BG01, 02, 05, 07, 09
Trousers: E41, 42, 43, 44
Snow: C0, 1, 3
Background: B37, 66, 69

That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! Hugs, 
Delphine xx

2 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I love the snowflakes in the sky, pretty detail x

Gea said...

Great card!