Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dashing Through The Snow

Hello Everyone,

I have a christmas card to share with you and it's only August, lol, I blame Lili of the Valley myself for bringing out such cute stamps, lol.

This little chap is dashing through the snow or hurtling more like.  I have used the new Marianne Design Window Die to make a winter scene.


I made an Aperture with the window and added accetate so I could attach the snow die cuts.  The tree is also a Marianne Design die with some snow tex added for texture.

This is what it looks like on the inside.  It's very difficult to photograph as the accetate reflects the light.



Here is the little chap with a little chunky white frantage dotted around.




All the papers used are from Michelle Roos Digital Paper Collection and I used Winter Frost.  

The next picture looks wonky but it's not really, just the angle that I took the picture from.


Copics Used:-

Skin E00, E000, E11, E04 Blush R20
Blues B91, B93, B95, B97
Snow/White BG0000, BG000, C5, C3, C1
Browns E53, E50, E49, E47, E44, E43, E40, E31, E25

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

Fran Gibson said...

Does Marianne Designs also make the snow dies that you attached to the bottom of each window?

Crafteezee said...

Hi Fran, yes the die includes a frost die for each section of the windows. http://www.craftsulove.co.uk/marianne.htm

Diny Sprakel said...

Hi Tracy, great card.Nice dies from Marianne, your colouring is very snowy
Hugs Diny

Shanna Shands said...

Wonderful card! I love the window!

Becky said...

wow Tracy, what an amazing card. So creative and so beautiful. I just love these images

Unknown said...

You're sooooo incredibly gifted! beautiful!!!!