Followers

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Keep on Rockin... and Airbrushing!


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share another 100% Copic card with a little bit of airbrushing this time. I love all kinds of backgrounds on images and airbrushing is a very simple and nice way to make a background! Here is what I have done...


I used a Make It Crafty digi called Felicity, masked her and put my Dutch Doobadoo Bricks Mask over her. I then used my airbrush, going from my lightest colour (to make sure I didn't go too dark) to my darkest and then back from the darkest to my lightest to "blend" it all a little. I removed the stencil and airbrushed some E42 in places so the white between the bricks would not be too white. I then coloured Felicity with my Copics and added a sentiment by Some Odd Girl. 


Skin: E000, 00, 02, 11, 23, R20
Hair: 100, C5, 7, 9
Eyes: BG000
Shorts, Scarf, Hat: V09, 12, 15, 17
Jacket: E81, 84, 87, 89, Y26
Boots: C3, 5, 7, 9, Y26
Bricks: E13, 15, 19, 35, 42
Ground: W1, 3

I hope I have inspired you to try airbrushing too! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 comments:

Gea said...

Lovely card!

Sandra H said...

Ooooh this is truly beautiful and so creative x