Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Spring Swing


Goodmorning dear fans,

How are you today?
I have a card for you that I have made with a theme shabby chic. I don't make a lot of these cards. Bud I'm happy with the result, do you?



I was started with papers from a paperpad "Classic Elegance" from Melissa Frances.
I color the edges brown with distress ink Walnut stain and make the layers.



The image is from the Paper Shelter, she is colored with Copic Markers
Skin: E000 E00 E01 E11
Hair: E49 E47 E44 E43 E41
Dress: BG18  BG11 T3
Leave: G46 G43 G40
Flowers: R02 R01

I have made the clouds with PanPastel Turquoise and Metallic Silver

In the corners I use Frantage. In the pocket I can put a sentiment, when I know for what occasion I want to use the card.

I hope that I have inspired you
Thank you for leaving your comment



2 comments:

Franz♥ said...

Fab shabby chic card Lydia! Wonderful design and colouring :)

Hugs, Franz.

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the clouds...