Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

It's the Art of living........


Hello dear Copic fans,

Today I have something different for you.
For a while I want to use Copic Markers with mixed media.
Bud how, when you color over a mixed media background you have the chance to ruin the nips. And that wasn't what I want to do.




I start to airbrush a sheet of Stamping linen from Joy Craft. 
Using the colors B04 B18 B37 and RV04
With a template and modeling paste I create the spots and color them with Gelatos from Faber Castell and a waterbrush pen.



With black stampin ink I stamped the flowers in the corner. 
With blue stampin ink I stamped the bubbles from Magnolia.
With another template I airbrush the leaves in black N10.
You can clean your template easy with an alcohol based hanggel.

The sentiment is stamped with white acrylic paint.
When you use acrylic paint on your stamps, you have to clean them immediately, if you wait till the paint is dry you have to clean very hard and can damage you stamp.


On a other peace of stamping linen I stamped the face and colored with pencils, glue her on a piece blue cardstock and cut it out.
Glue the face with 3d foam tape on the card.


The Copic Markers I used
B04 B18 B37 RV04 N10
I hope that I have inspire you with this card
Thank you for leaving your comment


3 comments:

Franz♥ said...

Something different, totally love it Lydia!

Hugs, Franz.

Unknown said...

Wow, something completely different, but soooo beautiful! Thanks for showing!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.