Followers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Aphrodite

Hello Hello Copic Lovers!

Franz here to share a new little project.

 


I've chosen a Thicklet Pink image this time called "Lolita Aphrodite Willow", i especially loved her dress and colouring her has been a pleasure!

 I've chosen one of my favourite colour combo, love blue and turquoise very much an i find that these BG family copics blend together so lovely:)


I decided to make a tag, I don't know why,but Thicklet Pink gals inspire me to make tags! May be just because they are so thin and tall?!



I used some Frantage again, love the shabby and brillant look it gives, have a look at these letters!

and here on butterflies, some Cracklé Accents:

 

.The wonderful papers are from Pion Design.

 

This is my card recipe:

Image

Thicklet Pink - "Lolita Aphrodite Willow"
Papers:
Pion Design
Bazzill White
Materials:
Vintage Ribbons
Brads
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Pearls Ribbon
Make it Crafty perfect colouring paper
Stampendous Frantage
Tools and Dies:

Sizzix Big Shot
Seewing Machine
Embosser
Sizzix-Tim Holtz "Vintage Market" alphabet
Sizzix-Tim Holtz "Weathered Clock"
Magnolia "Vintage Tag" die

Copics:
Skin:
E0000-E000-E00-E11-E21 + R000-R00-R20 for cheecks
Hair:
 E21-E25-E29

Dress:
B0000-BG000-BG01-BG05-C7



That’s all from me today!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Franz♥

4 comments:

Cinzia C. said...

Great work Franz!!!
You Know I love tags and yours is very very gourgeous with that bright colouring and all those stunning details!

Complimenti!

Baci
Cinzia

Mojca said...

so gorgeous! I love your colouring and those butterflies are so pretty. hugs! Mojca

Inky Angel said...

Franz, your coloring is AMAZING!!!
Hugs,
Katie

Kreativmonster said...

What a beautiful creation!
Big Hugs
Barbara