Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

chocolate...

 Hello everyone!
This is Kathrin here today sharing a card I made:


I used sweet Tilda with Icecream for this one and she was colored in browns only. So, can you guess that I had chocolat in mind when I did my coloring? LOL

 When I colored the icecream I wanted to get it look like it's different tastes. And so I made a dark brown, light brown and a yellow-ish brown ball.

The saying starts at the front with "no matter.." and ends inside of the card:


"what the question is, the answer is chocolate!". And if you open the card you also see why this is not only fitting the front of the card and image but also the inside: There are 3 pockets that each contain a small chocolate. 
The card is made using my Cameo Silhouette and a cutting file bought from their site. I just love it!

And these are the Copics I used for the coloring:

Skin: E13, E11, E51, E30, E000
Cheeks: R22, R20
Dress and Shoes: R39, R37, R35, R33, R31
Hair: R49, R57, R35, R31, R50
Yellowish Icecream: E53, YR30, E50
Middle Icecream: E43, E42, E41

Have a lovely day everyone!


11 comments:

Margreet said...

Wat prachtig
En mooie tinten
Groetjes Margreet

Britti Creative said...

Whenever it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile! :-) Wonderful card, makes me want chocolate :-)

Cinderella said...

Schitterende kaart
Groetjes Cindy

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful .....paper and image are stunning x

Keren Mostov said...

mmmm... such a yummy card!

Mojca said...

oh so cute and I love the gorgeous colours. hugs! Mojca

Franz♥ said...

Fab work Kathrin! Love the inside as the outside, so original!

Hugs, Franz.

Cinzia C. said...

Great great project!!! LOVE the card shape and every details, especially the pockets. Very inspirational!!

Hugs
Cinzia

Lori Aragon said...

Fabulous work!

Kjersti said...

A gorgeous chocolate card Kathrin, so beautiful colours! Tilda is so sweet, love how you did her hair - and the colour combo looks great (think it must be E37... and not R ;o)
Hugs Kjersti:)

Vicky Briggs said...

How 'Sweet' and love the inside idea.
Vicky Briggs