Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Copic Streaks

Hello Copic fans.
Hallo Copic-Fans!

When I started using Copic Markers I used to color my images full and smooth. 
As time goes by I am looking for new ways to diversify my coloring, and for some new techniques.

Als ich damit anfing, Copic Marker zu verwenden, habe ich meine Motive immer voll und mit weichen Übergängen koloriert. Im Lauf der Zeit habe ich nach neuen Wegen und Techniken gesucht, meine Koloration vielseitiger zu machen.

For today's project I tried to color my image only with streaks. 
It is a quick way to color your image, it is suitable for those who have no patience, or don't have much time.

Für das heutige Projekt habe ich versucht, mein Motiv nur in Strichen zu kolorieren. Es ist eine schnelle Möglickeit, ein Motiv zu kolorieren, gut für diejenigen, die ungeduldig sind, oder keine Zeit haben. 

The technique is very simple; I lay the marker nib next to the image line, and draw gentle vertical streaks.

Die Technik ist ganz einfach, ich setze die Markerspitze neben der Linie des Motivs an und ziehe sanfte waagerechte Striche.

I start with the lightest color, and than I add on one or two darker tones. 
Than I use the lightest color to blend all the tones together.
Now you can continue adding more streaks with the same tones until you're happy with the outcome. 

Ich beginne mit der hellsten Farbe und füge dann einen oder zwei dunklere Töne hinzu. Dann verwende ich die hellste Farbe, um alle Übergänge zu verwischen. Das könnt ihr solange wiederholen, bis ihr mit dem Ergebnis zufrieden seid.

This is how it looks like step by step
 So sieht das Schritt für Schritt aus


Skin/Haut
(Copics: E0000, E000, E00, E01)







Hair/Haare
(Copics: E30, E31, E33, E37)







Outfit/Kleidung
(Copics: YG91, YG 93,R0000, R00, R02, R20, R22, R05)









Banner
(Copics: YG0000, YG00, YG03)




Thanks for visiting our blog.
Hope you have been inspired.
Vielen Dank für euren Besuch auf unserem Blog.
Ich hoffe, ich konnte euch inspirieren.



hugs, 
Keren


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

inspiring tutorial...and yes, this is just what I needed :-) ... cute image!

Brenda said...

hi.
it looks very nice!
x Brenda

Diny Sprakel said...

Hi Keren, that is a really quick way to colour with the Copics, great effect, greetings Diny